samedi 13 février 2021

Guilty On Every Charge

 

Ice Cube - What Can I Do ?

"The white man has broke every law known to man to establish AmeriKKKa, but he'll put you in the state penitentary, he'll put you in the federal penitentary for breaking these same laws. Now we gonna look and see if this motherfucker is guilty for the laws he'll put you in jail for:

Drug using, drug selling, armed robbery, strong armed robbery, grand larceny, rape, racketeering, conspiracy to commit murder, extortion, aggravated assault, mayhem, sodomy of the black man, trespassing, embezzelment, purgery, kidnapping, smuggling, grand theft, brandishing a firearm, carrying a concealed weapon, breaking and entering, and premeditated cold-blooded murder

Guilty on every charge"



We took these pictures on a sunny November afternoon, on the docks of Montargis and this old railway that I'd always wanted to shoot on. 

I just had received this green dress I ordered on Asos when I was looking for nursing-friendly dresses and I love it though I think it fits me better with a belt. I paired it with burgundy floral tights and woolen cardigan.

How do you like these pictures and outfit ?


C'est lors d'une belle promenade ensoleillée au mois de novembre que nous avons pris ces photos, sur les quais du Canal de Briare et cette ancienne voie ferrée sur laquelle j'ai toujours voulu shooter.

Je venais de recevoir cette robe vert sapin que j'ai commandée en quête de vêtements pratiques pour allaiter (il suffit d'une ouverture à boutons). Je la porte avec une ceinture car je trouve qu'elle ne tombe pas bien, et je l'ai ici associée à mes collants à fleurs et mon cardigan rouge bordeaux.

Cette tenue vous plaît-elle ?


Dress - Asos
Cardigan - Pepaloves
Tights - Calzedonia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx