samedi 8 février 2020

Now Everybody's Staring At My Mess




Some day back to when I used to live in Orléans, my boyfriend took these pictures of me for we had found this charming and quiet little dead end street. It is quite surprising for the street is a bit hidden from passing people, below a road leading to the higher part of the town, although it's really beautiful with this astonishing Renaissance facade and this bright red timbered house.

I like the fact that such a street stays a bit unseen, waiting for some adventurers to come and enjoy its peace and beauty.
If I waited that much and eventually forgot to share these pictures it's because I didn't like my hairstyle and the way the colours of my blouse aren't coordinated with the background. But these pictures were not planned and my boyfriend insisted on taking some spontaneously so I thought it would make lovely souvenirs from this street and it is actually even more special to find them months later and finally write and share this article !

Anyway, I hope you will like a bit these pictures even though they're far from ideal !


En juillet dernier, quand j'habitais encore à Orléans, mon copain a spontanément pris ces photos de moi alors que nous venions de découvrir cette petite impasse, trésor architectural bien dissimulé et pourtant en plein cœur du centre historique de la ville. Ces deux façades si belles, l'une typiquement Renaissance, en pierre sculptée, l'autre à colombages rouge sang, plus représentative du Moyen-Âge, offraient un décor parfait pour des portraits, même si ma tenue n'était pas dans les mêmes tons.

Si j'ai tant attendu avant de partager ses photos, c'est parce que je n'aimais pas du tout ma coiffure et que j'ai donc tardé à les trier et les retoucher, me disant que j'étais moche sur toutes haha. 
J'espère que vous serez indulgents ( :












Blouse - Zaful
Jeans - Pull & Bear
Earrings - Zaful
Shoes - San Marina

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx