jeudi 30 août 2018

Daisy R'n'B Queen




   I love these portraits of my sweet Caroline, whom I'm gonna miss so much this year♥
Isn't she lovely ?
We took these pictures on the same day when we shot these ones, and it was such a wonderful night we had together ! Unexpected moments, lots of laugh and tenderness... 

How do you like this 90's romantic R'nB style ? ; )


   Ces portraits de ma chère Caroline, qui va terriblement me manquer cette année, ont été pris le même soir où nous avons pris ces clichés, au coucher du soleil... de merveilleux souvenirs ! ♥

J'adore son look très R'n'B romantique, avec le ras-du-cou, le crochet, la casquette et le short à fleurs définitivement 90's. Et vous, qu'en pensez-vous ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx