vendredi 22 juin 2018

A Zaful Summer Wishlist (Zaful 4th Anniversary)




Hello dears ! Let me show you a lovely wishlist I've made for this Summer on Zaful.

What's more, it's Zaful 4th Anniversary so the site provides its clients with many gifts ! See some of them below :

Use code " ZFAnniversary " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD

Use code"ZFAnniversary"  for all order with over 50USD save 6USD

Use code " ZFAnniversary" for all order with over 100USD save 12USD

You can also benefit from free shipping worldwide, shop from $5.99 and get coupon up to $40 ! Finally, get inspired by these You Tube celebrities talking about Zaful Anniversary.

I hope you will enjoy this list ! Can you guess which ones of these items will get in my closet soon ?

More informations about refund here.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx