lundi 3 novembre 2014

Octobre Tiendra Sa Revanche




   Encore une chanson ultra-cliché pour accompagner cet article mais voilà, vous saurez que j'adore Francis Cabrel et ce poème que j'avais appris à l'école primaire - Nostalgie quand tu nous tiens ;)

   I am sorry for the lack of posts these last weeks but my laptop went down then I had to get a new one ; it was also holidays with my family and friends then I did not take time to shoot my outfits. But I still got a lot of pictures to show you (I am so late !) and I can't wait to post them :)

Here's a little resume of my Month of October:



04/10/14 - Bordeaux

Sunday morning sweet sunlight.







11/10/14 - Countryside

Marine looking so-adorable without her brace (finally) !




12/10/14 - Countryside

Sympathique nid de frelon asiatiques (non ce n'est pas de l'art abstrait).

Lovely asian hornet nest (this also could be a piece of modern art). 



13/10/14 - Bordeaux

A nice walk in town with my bestfriend Marine (the second one - there's also a third Marine) ;)













 

Don't ask me what I was doing with my hands.



16/10/14 - Bordeaux

A lovely picture of my friend Noemie. 
I love her cute smile and her easiness.



21/10/14 - Bordeaux

Celebrating my birthday with my best friends and a banofee♥
I actually don't have more pictures to show.. 




29/10/14 - Pau

Enjoying indian summer in my hometown - with my dearest cousin and her friends.

 









 Un séjour à Pau n'est rien sans un bon verre de vin blanc (et aussi du jambon de Bayonne, fromage de brebis et confiture de cerises) ;)

A journey in Pau is nothing without white wine (and also ham, ewe cheese & cherry jam).




31/10/14 - Countryside




Bisous bisous !

3 commentaires:

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx