vendredi 19 décembre 2014

Wish You Were Here




09/12/14 - Valley of the Dolls 


   Cette chanson de 2Pac me donne des frissons aux premières notes, comme l'impression d'entendre son fantôme nous chanter une berceuse ¥.¥ C'est si triste.

Sinon, me revoici avec un nouveau look de poupée et une nouvelle veste vintage trouvée chez ma tante encore une fois ! Sur le coup j'ai pas trop accroché avec la forme, sa rigidité, mais au final j'aime trop les rayures bleues pour résister.
Et vous, vous en pensez quoi ? :)

This 2Pac's song is so beautiful and a bit frightening - I feel like hearing his ghost at the first notes... I wish he was still here with us

Now let's talk about clothes. I've found this striped jacket at my aun'ts once again. I'm such a fan of baby blue stripes !
What do you guys think about this look ? Like it or not ?






Quelques inspirations dénichées dans Grazia.















Blue striped blazer - Vintage
Apricot dress - Zara
Cartable - Zara Girls
Tights - H&M
Sneakers - No Name

Bisous bisous !




2 commentaires:

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx