lundi 7 juillet 2014

Every Dress Has A Story To Tell







   I like the way this dress subtly reveals my pale freckled skin ; I like the way black lace reminds of gothic fashion... 
 I am not feeling that well - pretending I am in peace right now would be a lie. As Lana would say, I've got a war in my mind. All these feelings the Black Monster wants to keep inside of me, this constant fear I try to reason...  

'Hope all of you guys are okay. Now it's time to enjoy our holidays and new beginnings ! :)











 ♥




Black lace dress - Choies
Rosary necklace - Forever 21
Bracelet - Brasilia



Summertime sadness sadly inspired by Lana:





xoxo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx