samedi 2 mai 2015

Which Way I Ought To Go From Here




“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
'I don't much care where -' said Alice.
'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.
'- so long as I get SOMEWHERE,' Alice added as an explanation.
'Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, 'if you only walk long enough.”

Alice In Wonderland, Lewis Carroll. 



   Voici le résultat d'une collaboration avec Louise Viam, une jeune photographe (et modèle occasionnellement!) que j'ai eu le plaisir de rencontrer il y a quelques jours. Nous nous sommes vite trouvé plein de points communs, notamment notre passion pour Lolita !♥ Ce décor nous a également inspiré Alice aux Pays des Merveilles, avec ces haies taillées comme un labyrinthe et cette nuée de pâquerettes.
  J'ai eu la chance d'être coiffée par Marine, (dont je vous avez déjà parlé ici) qui m'a fait cette jolie couronne de tresse. J'avais aussi une natte sur le côté mais mes cheveux indomptables n'ont pas résisté longtemps et elle s'est rapidement défaite...

J'espère que cette série tout en douceur et rêverie vous plaira !
Encore un grand merci à Louise pour ce fantastique travail et et à Marine pour m'avoir donné un peu de son temps♥


   Hello everyone ! I would like to introduce you my last work with Louise Viam, a young and adorable photographer I had the pleasure to meet a few days ago. We quickly found out we had a lot in common, and in particularly our deep love for Lolita ! This lovely garden both reminded us of Alice in Wonderland, with the trimmed hedges looking like a daze and the cloud of daisies...

I hope you will enjoy this series made of softness and daydreaming.
Thanks again to Louise for her fabulous work and her kindness, and also to my sweet hairdresser Marine who took a bit of her time to braid my hair !



Shirt - Vintage Cacharel
Necklace - H&M
Skirt - H&M

Coiffure par Atelier M
54 cours Balguerie Stuttenberg
Bordeaux (Chartrons)

xxx

3 commentaires:

  1. J'adore, j'adore, j'adore!! ♡
    Cette coiffure te va si bien! Et puis le décor est merveilleux aussi!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. J'aimerais avoir des tresses comme ça plus souvent hehe :)
      Merci beaucoup c'est gentil Sybille !♥

      Supprimer

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx