mardi 2 juin 2015

Poupée Boudeuse




'When they kick at your front door, 
How you gonna come ?
With your hands on your head,
Or on the trigger of your gun ?'

26/05/15


Une nouvelle chemise dans mon armoire, et elle n'est pas à fleurs, ô miracle ! 
Cela faisait longtemps que je cherchais une chemise à rayures rose layette, bien coupée, large et longue, et j'ai trouvé mon bonheur grâce à Mandine & Clothes, une boutique en ligne qui propose fripes et vêtements vintage à petits prix, et vraiment c'est trop beauuu !♥

Sinon j'ai essayé de me donner un air de poupée boudeuse, sauf que sur la première photo j'ai un peu trop poussé l'expression et je ressemble à un petit singe, c'est ravissant !

I've been looking for the perfect baby pink striped shirt for so long ! 
This outfit is a mix of grungy and creepy little girl's with her freaky doll in vintage suit - hahaha. By the way, I tried to do a sulky face on the first picture but in the end I just look like a little monkey... oh well.

What do you think of this shirt ? Do you like the outfit ? 
xxx







Jupe - H&M
Boots - Dr Martens

xoxo

4 commentaires:

  1. Hello darling ! ! Thanks a lot for your comment on my blog, you made me so happy :°) Your posts are cool just as usual and you always stay a babe u.u
    About this outfit/photoshoot yes, you gave the same description I would give it: "grungy little girl", which is such a cool idea!
    Keep posting :*

    - Illy ✿

    RépondreSupprimer

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx